Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying out new server for review
Hey there. Let me introduce myself.
I'm a RMS Test Player ( ratemyserver ) . I will try to play on this server and make some review to help you guys promoting the server as well. Do you even make any freebies section for newbies ? Most of players ( Newbie ) Before downloading the files , they will look into your server information and second , they will go thru for Newbie Section. Hopefully you will add something like this. 

# Review after 1hours

Hi, this is second review.
I played for 1 hours and make a tour . Couldn't find anything that will make people stay. Let me list out what you need to add and it's just my 2 cents suggestion.

1. Costume quest headgear,weapon,armor,accessory and more.( What i see is the server is seems like based on DONATION ITEMS )

2. Gold Room . ( Gold value will make people stay just like DarkRO Rebirth )
3. Normal MVP Room ( Bossnia is way too strong for new joiner )
4. Freebies item stats should be fix. ( +1 Allstats for 255/120 is like playing ClassicRO ) You could've add +15allstats or +20allstats for SHR or HR server to make it balance.
5. Fishing Map ( So other player can earn Poring Coin by Fishing and make the server merrier )
6. Lack of events NPC. ( Add DICE / FIND PORING / NOVICE RACE ZOMBIE / KEYBOARD WARRIOR events)

feel free to reach me out on rmsbiotexnology.kr@rms.net